Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Watch this Video

This Video is so strong!!I watched this video and literally had that throat feeling you get when you’re really sad or about to cry!!I am so thankful I was never bullied in school, but I do know how cruel kids can be, I am proud to say I was the kid that would stand up to the bullies, I remember one time when I was in the basketball team I had gone into the locker room n saw how the whole basketball team had gained up on a jv player and where just throwing basketballs at him as hard as they could just because the kid couldn’t defend himself, I immediately put a stop to it.Even though the kid never said a thank you or showed that he appreciated what I did, I knew I had done something good.

I admit I did some bullying back in high school but It was usually aimed at the bullies who would pick on younger guys, just wanted to teach them a lesson, I was deff not a role model but I always stood up for the little guys, or would always try to say hi to ppl who didn’t have friends, I just always felt like me being gay, I was vulnerable to someone finding out about me, and me being n the same boat one day  and wishing someone would stand up to ppl like I did. Seeing my mom bully, beaten and scared of my dad made me want to protect ppl also!! To this day if I see someone not speak up, I will do it for them, even if it’s none of my business .


7 comments:

  1. James: Not only are you hot, you are also courageous. Makes for a very attractive combination.

    Yup, I saw this video on another site and more kids (and adults) need to step up and stop bullying but so many just don't want to get involved or be a target themselves. It takes someone willing to break the social norms and that's really tough when you are a kid just trying to find your own voice and identity.

    I'm all for bullying the bullies back -- sometimes a taste of their own medicine is the only way for them to learn a lesson in humility and empathy. Or have the adults call the police and file charges, then we'll see how brave they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James: What are you going to do for winter break? Going home for the holidays? Watch a lot of football, eat a lot of home-cooked meals, get lots of gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. James: Did you see I offered a testimonial to PNW Dude about your hotness level. Sizzle!

    But were you stretching the truth a little? You don't look latino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah nope alll h0t latino here

    ReplyDelete
  5. James: Sometimes it's hard to tell -- I think you should let me "inspect" you a little closer, so I can figure it out for myself. Just disrobe and let me take a look. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. James: Yay! Alabama won! They crushed LSU. You must be jumping for joy!

    ReplyDelete