Sunday, October 21, 2012

still love my blog

Ufff its been forever so much has happened to me, god i wish i had time to write down what all has happen! I am ready for everyone to know about me ,, people change and i have changed, i dont want to just write about my gay sex life n my problems i want to write about everything !part of me wants to earse all my past blogs n part of  medoesnt! i ve grown up so much !! My few n loyal readers thanks for being to lazy to erase my blog out of ur reader list,, i promise i am going be a better blooger,, but going change alot of things ! i am older wiser n even more experienced! i love life !!

7 comments:

  1. Yah, wondered what happened to you. What's the deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just been extra busy with life!! and friends, and needed soem time to get away from alot fo things also.. but dont worry i am back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting that video, very soothing.

    anyhoo, have a great weekend! i see you haven't had any recent entry on your blog :(

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, I've just read your entire blog! I sympathize with you, live in the south as well. Shit ain't easy. Thanks for sharing all this, good to know we're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So give us a little info on what's happened? We all change, especially exposure during college to so many new ideas and experiences. Hopefully the changes are good and even the bad things end up teaching you some useful lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is your blog dead? Still in Spain? Still gay?

    ReplyDelete