Wednesday, January 26, 2011

O Shucks

Sorry about my last blog being ultra long and that's just half of the whole Pate bullshit, but its cool i ain't bitter ha ha.

I figure i write on what i did today,since i leave Los Cabos Thursday Danny and Tiff took me to this place tourist don't know about  a small town call the Beer Kegs and were going stay in a very nice resort for 3 days, but one of our friends his name is Cesar from Spain came with us nicest person in the world super layed back, doesn't have a care in the world, and whenever they informed he was Bipolar i was Shocked! ,because i figure Bipolar people were always pissy,cranky. I realized that being bipolar is just not being OK and then being piss off the next second,Its a super scary thing. Cesar forgot to take his regular pill and was acting like he was out of it the whole day, took him minutes to respond to you, and i felt so bad because i should had know there was something wrong with him, i made him go kayaking in the Pacific ocean with me,,, so lucky he didn't get a panic attack, or his brain just stopped working,Tiff told me when its really bad, his like a mummy he doesn't respond to anything or move. We were going stay tonight but decided to come back because Cesar wasn't feeling well .He kept apologizing for ruing my last days in Los Cabos so he wanted me to have his broken shades so, and whenever he did this i got that really strong feeling you get in your throat when you watch a sad movie,, So i said Broskie,Braw,Bromontana its not about me having fun for a few days, we're all worry about your health i would pick to go back 100 times more then stay here and watch you in pain, and i told him i wouldn't accept his shades unless he accepted my cowboy hat i had brought with me from grandfather's ranch, and he did. His a Great Guy Hope He gets to feeling better




1 comment: