Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Tornados, Spring Break, New crush

Has been weeks since I have updated been super busy, with school, spring break and life period.
So Osama Bin Laden is dead, and I couldn’t be any happier, glad his gone! yeah I know his supporters are piss, but he needed to be punish for what he did on 9/11. Whenever Obama gave that speech it gave me chill bumps, I am still an Obama fan even though he hasn’t accomplish everything he promise, but has done a lot of things, just wished he do ,more.


Tornados in the south this past week destroy Tuscaloosa and killed 151 people, I had written I was form the south, but I am going go head and say, I am from Alabama and whenever this happen I was truly worry for my family and friends, I was safe since I am studying out of the state in the big city, but just keep Alabama and everyone that lost things in your prayers,  I am lucky my family only had to go without electricity for about a week.



Spring Break 2011!! So no beach for me this year, Adrian my best friend who is French and I went to Mexico, San Luis to raft and repel and hike! Love it!! I had a blast met a lot of nice and cool people,, I know everyone thinks Mexico is this dangerous place, but I always felt safe! I recommend it to  anyone who hasn’t try rafting to try it!! My new favorite sport, last year I went in kayak in los Cabos in the ocean, but this was so much better!!

Me



beautiful





So this pass Tuesday I  met this guy in Starbucks, ,, I never do this but i was on craigslist trying to find some part time job for summer, when I wander off to the section of personals for gay guys, and saw that this guy had written a good post and I decided to reply, which I never do. Well I think that happen on Monday, and  on Tuesday when I arrived early from school I was just curious to see if he had reply back, and he had, he was wanting to meet to see if we would hit if off, and I was like ummm no super sketchy!! But finally I said fuck it I’ll go where do you want to meet, and he said Starbucks,
Well on my way I had really low standards thinking the worst, but whenever I arrived I was surprised/shocked the guy was cute, and from then on I think we talked a lil bit over 2 hours, and the time went by so fast I was having a blast, I deff sound like a 12 year old girl with a strong crush, but I haven’t felt like this for somebody in  over a year!! So maybe this will go good , have been texting each other but I am trying not to overdo it, this Thursday night we’re supposed to hang out again so, hopefully everything will go great!! O yeah his from California 27 years old, great smile and great eyes and super personality!haha yeah I sound like a 12 year old girl, I am just going stop now .

2 comments:

  1. Damn, things look like they're going pretty well for you, haha.

    Peace,

    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jp, i actually realli like this guy so wish me luck man!!

    ReplyDelete