Sunday, November 27, 2011

miss my blog

Over a month since i have written in my blog crazy. Just haven´t been in the mood, I initially started this blog as a way to release everything I have inside of me and help me accept who I am.No idea it would only take a few months for this to take effect, I can honestly say due to my blog I have shared everything and learned to accept myself, I am a proud halfway out of the closet gay guy!!  

I even thought about just posting a regular picture where ya can see what I look like, still thinking it over.

As for my everyday life, 2 more weeks of school till I have Christmas vac, might take classes during this break  not sure yet,  been thinking maybe going to Europe for 2 years to continue my education I would love it!!!

As for  SB guy hahah well  I said on my last blogg I was done , but nope  I don’t know what we are, we’re not friends, boyfriends, we just have something very special  n since I am not technically in a relationship with him I have been whoreing it up, last 2 months prob been with 5 guys!! Haha

I always wear protection when I have sex, have to be extra careful always!, because of the high risk of hiv, aids in the gay community, but idk I knew I was perfectly fine whenever I was taking the test, but since it was my very first test I was nervous,, it deff takes some guts to go n take that test , deff not something comfortable to do , but it’s a must to be a healthy person, Safe sex always!!!

Miss my bloggers!!!! I read all the emails ya send me always!!! And also love reading the comments ya leave me!!! Thanks everybody smalltownboybigcity@gmail.com
  
Sorry this wasnt a very excitiing blog,, i just gotta wait for the writing bug to bite me
some pictures of me




7 comments:

  1. Welcome back bro!
    Congrats on officially not being in the closet!
    (that makes one of us)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update and the pics. When do we get to see the r-rated pics?

    Jack in SLC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Jack sorry no x pics.................................................................yet ; ) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. James -- you are wrong, this is a very exciting blog post, because we now know you are OK. We have been anxious to hear of you, so I'm glad you popped in if only to say "Hi". I know this is shallow of me, but I love the first pic, getting to see your yummy bod.

    ReplyDelete