Saturday, September 10, 2011

Chasing Pavements

So recently i have found myself asking why am I still single?. I am great guy, I have an awesome personality I consider myself a good looking guy, I am going to school trying to better myself I am well travel! I am super driven! BUT why am I still single am I unconsciously waiting for my Prince charming to show up!?!?  SB guy we´re still talking n still taking everything slow everything cool but he manage to hurt my feelings this past week so hard I had to fight so hard not to cry in front of him. As I had mention he went to the Bahamas and Miami with his best friend his always talking about his friend  this 40´s something guy he tells him everything and is like his older brother, well he told me that  his friend asked him about me So I was o cool I wonder what he told his best friend the one he trust with his whole life  and asks for advice all the time…………… His response that there wasn´t much to say that we were just ( FRIENDS ) I was like WHAT?!?! Of course I didn’t make a big deal but it felt like a stab to my heart. We´re just (FRIENDS)  : ( sad…At first I thought why would he say that ? is he trying to hurt my feelings on purpose?? Are we just friends and I am the one making this fake  not in a relationship weird thing up in my head that theres no love feelings just friendship feelings ?

I have so many things I like about him his so freaken driven his under 30 and already has his own company but the more i see him stress out n how he doesn’t have much of alone time , plus i dont feel like i am on any of his top ten list of things to care or think about .A huge turn off. I mean I see him and I think to myself is this what I have always wanted to be like  to have my own company to be stressed out to the max!!!! Idk  I know money and material things and Status are important , but the more I want true love n find someone that doesn´t care much about this things n also wants what I want  is so hard to find ---- true love!!  i am an optimist when it comes to true love , I mean I haven’t written SB guy out of the picture yet ,I just wanted to vent because in my straight world no way in hell could I tell my friends about me having my feelings hurt by this guy I cared so much about….



 I want to find someone I can be 100 % me n they won’t judge me and accept my crazy crazy crazy crazy ass.  I want to grow old with them n have a big huge wedding n celebrate n be proud of my love and not have to hide it!!! I want someone to give me the courage, the extra little push to help  me come out of the closest!! I  

I am not going change for anyone I am one of a kind, and I am sure someone out  there in this huge world is my perfect match. Maybe I should get out there  more n find n meet new ppl.


This song fits perfect with the way I feel right now.


Recent picture of me



P.S.Still crushing on this special person Blogger.


3 comments:

  1. James: I got the impression that SB guy wasn't really out, so perhaps he said you were "just a friend" so it wouldn't blow his cover with his close friend. I know that offers little consolation because we are so conditioned when we hear those words "just a friend" dispels any chance of romance. I see why you would be hurt by hearing this.

    Now that is a mixed message because he's told you before that he loves you, so there must be a reason why he downplayed your relationship with him. You don't have to get all melodramatic with him, but since you have a pretty good dialogue with him, just ask him calmly what he meant by it. Talk it out, don't just assume.

    You also don't need to put pressure on yourself why you are still single, it will happen in time, no need to rush it. You have lots of choices and seeing by your picture, you should have no trouble finding suitors. But finding the right one, that takes effort and some luck. You might need to date more to find out what qualities you really desired in a guy because there's a difference between just a fling and someone you fall deeply in love with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOC his best friend knws everthung about him , he knows his gay also

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe he wants to protect your privacy. A new gay friend of mine said that you have to accept yourself and not live behind a mask in order for people to find you and love you the way you deserve. How can a gay guy find you if you not open about being gay? I know it's hard as hell, I'm open gay to new friends but not to family and longtime friends (want to find someone first and then be openly gay - is it too much to ask?). I do find it hard to meet a guy because I'm not open about being gay. I recommend joining several activity based gay men groups (activities that you like) as they are very supportive plus they like the same things as you do. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete