Thursday, September 8, 2011

tattoos!!!!

So finally got tattoos!!!! So freaken happy they look great, I just wished I had a better camera had to take the pics with the built in camera from my laptop, I used to have 4 cameras but I have the worst luck with cameras, some ppl break cell phones or get them stolen, ME nope just cameras haha



This one is on my left side 

 live the life you have imagined




This one is in Spanish , because Spanish is my second language, n plus its sounds so much better in Spanish.

Se quien ers y di lo que sientes por que los que se molestan no importan y los que importan no les molesta

Translation

 Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”









Other than getting tattoos just been busy with my normal life, SB finally came back from his Miami trip n Bahamas he told me he had a blast so that’s good, his always stressed out ,he needs to relax more, Every time I see him I  always try to cheer the guy up, n try to get his mind off work for at least a little bit today he was stressing out to the max because he had some complications with some business partners n some buyers and I could tell he just wanted everything to go smoothly wished I could had helped him out so he wouldn´t stress out so much, but finally he sent me a text a few mins  ago, telling me his deal is happening and he got the Green Light! so happy for him. His greatness



Another very interesting thing has happen also, been in contact with another hot young closeted   blogger,  that’s got me feeling some butterflies  in my tummy hahaha very cute guy , I am crushing  HARDCORE !! i can tell his a good guy n can trust him. Who knows what will happen going with the flow….






1 comment:

  1. James: Oh so that's where you have been, getting your tattoos. You have to get up really close to read them, or was that the point? You sly dawg!

    I like the spanish saying, many people can relate to the inspiration. I love the nipple shot, very hot.

    Also it's great you are connecting with other people. Like you said in your earlier post, people on the internet offers you a safety zone, so when SB guy is ready, you can tell him you stayed faithful.

    ReplyDelete